- The 2013 International Conference on Analog VLSI Circuits (AVIC2013) is taking place in Montreal on October 16-18, 2013. This conference is the successor of the International Analog VLSI Workshop, which had been successfully held for 15 years. Prof. Roni Khazaka is the General Chair for the conference this year.
- Our course on multi-sensor integration made it to the news in this EETimes article McGill Crafts Course...
- A two-day hands-on workshop focusing on developing skills in integrating multiple sensors in system design will be offered on May 16-17, 2011, via the Integrated Sensor Systems program. Registration for the event is open through the workshop site
- Marc Boule has won one of NSERC's Innovation Challenge Awards in 2008 for his Ph. D. thesis on assertion checker compilation and its applications. Marc has already joined Ecole de Technologie Superieure, ETS, in Montreal.
- Postdoctoral Research Positions Available in LDPC Decoding: Implementation and Algorithms
- GridCell, a simulator for biochemical systems, is now available for download.
- The 6'th Analog Decoding Workshop (ADW 2007) was held May 24-25, 2007 in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
- On Feb. 2nd, Jean-Francois Boland has defended his Ph. D. dissertation, to become the latest graduate of IML lab. Jean-Francois has already joined faculty of Ecole de Technologie Superieure, ETS, in Montreal.
- A paper on clock management by Prof. Zilic has been in top 10 list of most popular design articles at TechOnline.com throughout most of year 2006!
There are always some seminars going on- don't forget to check them out.